NWA Pro/Mach-1 Wrestling presents “Friday Fight Night” on Friday, February 26th at 8:05pm in Anaheim, CA! Click below for all the details.Andrew Hellman v. James Morgan
– Originally scheduled as Andrew Hellman vs. Willie Mack for the M1W Championship, however Willie Mack has been suffering some effects from the brutal attack on him by James Morgan at this past Friday’s show. Willie was affected throughout the weekend at his other shows and went to see a doctor early Monday morning and was advised to take some time off. Being the fighting champion that he is, Mack agreed to sign a waiver so the NWA & M1W wouldn’t be responsible if his condition worsened, but the NWA Board of Directors & M1W Brass could not ignore the doctors discretion.
Furious at the loss of his title match for the second week in a row, Andrew Hellman demanded that he face the man responsible for putting Willie Mack on the shelf. James Morgan commented by saying he’d “love to put Hellman on the shelf next to Willie.” NWA & M1W officials quickly signed the match.
Johnny Yuma (w/ Johnny Goodtime) v. Shawn Rickers (w/ Brian Cage)
– After a big tag team win on 2/19, The RockNES Monsters look to keep their momentum towards the tag titles going with a victory in a singles match with one of the tag champs. Although scheduled as a singles match, one has to wonder if each mans’ partner will get involved.
Joey Ryan (w/ C. Edward Vanderpyle) v. “Pretty” Peter Avalon (w/ Mr. Biggz)
– Since Joey Ryan’s return to M1W, he has endeared himself to the M1W fan base, however has not endeared himself to Peter Avalon. Avalon has been vocal about his dissatisfaction with Ryan’s return claiming that Ryan needs to move over because it’s Avalon’s time to shine in M1W.
Scorpio Sky v. Jaysin Strife
– Iowa’s Jaysin Strife will once again grace the M1W ring but his task is not an easy one as he will face Scorpio Sky who will be defending his home turf of Southern California.
Candice LeRae & Kitana Vera v. Christina Von Eerie & Aiden Riley
– Kitana Vera & Christina Von Eerie have unfinished business stemming from January 29th’s show when Von Eerie was able to outlast Vera in singles competition. Both have agreed to a return bout in the form of a tag team match and have both gone out and enlisted the help of two of the top females in SoCal in Candice LeRae & Aiden Riley who have no love lost between themselves either.
Student Showcase I
Kyle Webb v. Mikey Callahan
These rivals in training are spilling their grudge from the M1W Wrestling 101 training sessions into the “Friday Fight Night” ring. Both itching to prove who the top student in class is.
Student Showcase II
David Flex v. Jacob (Markus Riot) Diez
Formerly know as “Markus Riot,” Jacob Diez has been working hard at M1W Wrestling 101 training sessions and has rededicated himself to the craft of professional wrestling. Diez is looking to show that he has come into his own as a wrestler and matured past his “Markus Riot” persona. David Flex however sees this as an opportunity to knock off an established wrestler in his ascent to the top.
NWA Pro/Mach-1 Wrestling’s weekly “Friday Fight Night” comes to you live from the American Sports Center at 1500 S. Anaheim Blvd., Anaheim, CA 92805. Bell time 8:05PM, doors open at 7:30. Tickets are $6 for adults, $3 for students w/ ID and children 12 and under.
*Card subject to change
M1W info line: (714) 261-4861