SoCal UNCENSORED Forums  

Go Back   SoCal UNCENSORED Forums > Wrestling > Southern California Wrestling Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-18-2006, 03:19 PM
Dinky Dinky is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3
The Real Joe Cantrell

Here is they story on Joe Cantrell in a nutshell. Cantrell has been obsessed with wrestling for over half of his life. His two ambitions have been to run a wrestling orginaziation and destroy the EWF. He has tried several times by lying, cheating and sweet talking different people about how they will make
tons of money if they invest in him and his company. One thing about Cantrell is that he can talk up a storm. It is said that he can sell the Pope a double bed. His one problem is that he admires and loves Jesse Hernandez so much that when he was screwed by Hernandez and Bobby Bradley he went off the deep end.

Cantrell would do anything for Hernandez, and Hernandez knew it. Jesse is no Angel himself, and has taken advantage of hundreds of people who wanted to live a dream. He is the greatest guy in the world until you ask him for something in return. The standard answer is “Brotha, Brotha, Brotha!” Hernandez keeps him name clean by having his “boys” do his talking, especially Bo Cooper. He has never liked Cooper at all, but Cooper loves Jesse to death, so when Hernandez needs to get on this board and vent and badmouth people, he has Cooper post it for him. One Sunday evening in Bakersfield, Bobby Bradley punched Cooper in the face for no reason at all. Hernandez told me personally when it happened that he hoped Cooper got the message and would never come back because he hates him. Bradley is another hired hand for Hernandez. Hernandez gave Bradley the keys to the EWF truck two months after Bradley was married so Bradley could screw two young girls in the EWF truck while the EWF ran a class not fifty feet away. That is Bradley and Hernandez.

Well Hernandez and Bradley gave Cantrell one to many “Brothas,” and Cantrell lost it.
What happened was very simple. Cantrell booked a show for a swap meet in San Bernardino.
Cantrell and Hernandez agreed that if the event sold out, the wrestlers would get paid $50 each. The event sold out and Jesse did not live up to the bargain, paying the wrestlers only $10 each. Cantrell made a stink and Hernandez and Bradley threw him out of the EWF a week later.

Cantrell was right to be pissed, his deal with Hernandez got screwed by Jesse himself. But that did not give him the right to do what he has done. Cantrell has attacked Hernandez by trying to run the EWF truck off the road to calling child protective agencies about Jesses kids.

Hernandez did not help himself out any by one night racing down to Cantrells house with a gun.
He was stopped by two former EWF people at Cantrells house before any shooing began.

Joe Cantrell has one answer for everything, and that answer is SUE! He has threatened lawsuits against hundreds of people. He tried to sue two former UWW staff members for over three grand. He was laughed out of court along with his partner Dennis Alcorn. He has lied about his own death and now is lying about a son of his dying. His last girlfriend left him and went to Ohio to get away from him last year! Cantrell can’t spell or read because he left school in eighth grade because he farted in front of the girl he had a crush on! This was told to me by Cantrell himself! His first wrestling school in Rialto lasted as long as Alcorns first payments took them.
Cantrell has no money, he lives with his family in Bloomington. He signs everything he has just in case he becomes famous one day. He has hundreds of soda cans signed, as well as old wrestling tickets and a whole assortment of other items to sell when he makes it in the business. In a newspaper article last year, Cantrell said he has spent over $300,000 of his own money on the UWW. The closest Cantrell has been to that kind of money is by walking into a bank to try to get his own checking account which he can never get because of his credit. He is known in the Inland Empire as the “junk food bandit” because of his con to get food from fast food restaurants. His picture is even posted on several fast food joints in San Bernardino! I have seen him do it personally to Taco Bell!

The second UWW school was at the Rialto Speedway. That lasted until the owner of the speedway saw Cantrell and his ex-girlfriend stealing money from the box office after one UWW show. According to the speedway owner Cantrell got over $300 for himself.

Has also has a habit of telling people his partner Dennis Alcorn has AIDS! He has even told people one of his former wrestlers has the disease, and tht was when he was wrestling for UWW!

To end this post, Cantrell is nothing but a liar, user and a crazy man who has nothing but hate for people. He will sue you at the drop of a hat and do whatever he can to hurt you if you cross him.
To think about it for a second he is a lot like his idol Jesse Hernandez.
Reply With Quote



  #2  
Old 09-18-2006, 03:39 PM
TheDuckman's Avatar
TheDuckman TheDuckman is offline
Safety Dance.
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI.
Posts: 1,113
Please go away.

I seriously just don't care. And I don't think anyone else does either.
__________________
duckman
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-18-2006, 03:44 PM
CALIFORNIA OBSERVER's Avatar
CALIFORNIA OBSERVER CALIFORNIA OBSERVER is offline
" P . T . P "
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: San Pedro by way of San Jose
Posts: 381
C' mon .....get this crap out of here because nobody cares. Its just a pointless shill on someone who is already DONE in So Cal.
You have to love these first time posters who claim to know this guy or that and cannot even post a real name.
This is no bueno !!!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-18-2006, 04:30 PM
B.B.C B.B.C is offline
UNCENSORED Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 384
THREAT....... GET A LIFE ALREADY....

CAN WE GET YET ANOTHER BAN STEVO?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-18-2006, 05:07 PM
gurentai_pt1 gurentai_pt1 is offline
UNCENSORED Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 1,348
Just another day in the desert!
http://www.desertdispatch.com/2001-2...829355476.html

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-18-2006, 05:25 PM
ShooterJay ShooterJay is offline
UNCENSORED Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 326
Noooooooo one cares.
__________________
!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-18-2006, 05:42 PM
Steve's Avatar
Steve Steve is offline
SCU Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,240
When I saw this thread I thought it was like 4 years ago.

I wish Threat would post under his name rather than fake names. I'd be willing to let that ban go if he's willing to be a productive part of the board, or at least not a destructive part, and give up on making up crazy stuff.

It's time for some new shows so we got more posts about actual wrestling and not wannabe-neverbeen feds and "promoters".

Steve

Paulさん、日本語でmeth labは何と言いますか。
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-18-2006, 05:58 PM
Jason Ray's Avatar
Jason Ray Jason Ray is offline
UNCENSORED VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 727
Send a message via AIM to Jason Ray
Hey can we get another Gary Yap thread going? How about Rob Black? Perhaps Henry Luna? Oh I know, Aaron Proctor!

I shouldn't even know those names!
__________________
I Believe in Harvey Dent
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-18-2006, 07:07 PM
Dinky Dinky is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3
Sorry, but.....

I am a lurker on this board. Have been for a few years now. I AM NOT THREAT! I have wrestled for both EWF and UWW. Granted I am not a well known worker in SoCal, but I want to keep my identity a secret because I am currently training and wrestling back at SOHKs. I wrestled under a mask in UWW because of what I thought might be a backlash from Jesse if he found out what I was doing. After talking to Moses Grimm I know it was smart to wear a mask. Grimm and Jesse almost came to blows after Jesse threatened him after he found out Grimm was with UWW.

Everything I have posted is indeed true. Joe is a true nut case and Jesse is an underhanded person who has used his small circle of friends to get him what he wants, whatever it is.

This is the greatest sport of all, and I am proud to call myself a wrestler, but I have had bad luck with two promoters up to this point and I had to let this off of my chest. When Cantrell started posting his shit again and then Jesse saying the things he did last week I just lost it. Why can't both of them just ignor one another and go about their own business? I guess because this is professional wrestling.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-18-2006, 07:22 PM
CALIFORNIA OBSERVER's Avatar
CALIFORNIA OBSERVER CALIFORNIA OBSERVER is offline
" P . T . P "
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: San Pedro by way of San Jose
Posts: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinky
I am a lurker on this board. Have been for a few years now. I AM NOT THREAT! I have wrestled for both EWF and UWW. Granted I am not a well known worker in SoCal, but I want to keep my identity a secret because I am currently training and wrestling back at SOHKs. I wrestled under a mask in UWW because of what I thought might be a backlash from Jesse if he found out what I was doing. After talking to Moses Grimm I know it was smart to wear a mask. Grimm and Jesse almost came to blows after Jesse threatened him after he found out Grimm was with UWW.

Everything I have posted is indeed true. Joe is a true nut case and Jesse is an underhanded person who has used his small circle of friends to get him what he wants, whatever it is.

This is the greatest sport of all, and I am proud to call myself a wrestler, but I have had bad luck with two promoters up to this point and I had to let this off of my chest. When Cantrell started posting his shit again and then Jesse saying the things he did last week I just lost it. Why can't both of them just ignor one another and go about their own business? I guess because this is professional wrestling.
hmmmm ... wow ...
Football may be the greatest of all.
Your thoughts made me think....and laugh (in a good way). rack em '

Last edited by CALIFORNIA OBSERVER; 09-18-2006 at 07:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-18-2006, 08:23 PM
antizionist antizionist is offline
UNCENSORED Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuckman
Please go away.

I seriously just don't care. And I don't think anyone else does either.
.... cared enough to reply...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-18-2006, 09:13 PM
The Loose Cannon's Avatar
The Loose Cannon The Loose Cannon is offline
UNCENSORED Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Mypos
Posts: 1,178
These recent Joe Cantrell posts have been the worst topics I've seen on this board in quite some time.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-18-2006, 11:35 PM
Justin Crast
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Jesse Hernandez and Joe Cantrell being shady people isn't so shocking, since they are wrestling promoters. Its one of the scummiest businesses in the world; it was born out of a con... if you really are some naive wrestler who thinks he got unlucky with two dishonest promoters, you'll be dissapointed when you find every other one is the same.

Justin
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-19-2006, 12:13 AM
Gillette's Avatar
Gillette Gillette is offline
UNCENSORED Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Irvine
Posts: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShooterJay
Noooooooo one cares.
I care.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-19-2006, 12:20 AM
B.B.C B.B.C is offline
UNCENSORED Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 384
Thumbs down

"Jesse is an underhanded person who has used his small circle of friends to get him what he wants, whatever it is."

must be your money as well since you claim you are training at his school again...


"but I want to keep my identity a secret because I am currently training and wrestling back at SOHKs"

Pussy... if your going to drop names at least make one of them yours..

"I wrestled under a mask in UWW because of what I thought might be a backlash from Jesse if he found out what I was doing."

so you call him Shady etc. but yet you care what he thinks??

all in all I smell Threat........
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-19-2006, 12:54 AM
WEBB's Avatar
WEBB WEBB is offline
Offensive Guru
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 318
It's funny when stupid people try to be sneaky
and fool people with their
"geniusness" © Larry Rivera
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-19-2006, 08:19 AM
Jason Bennett Jason Bennett is offline
UNCENSORED Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Pasadena, CA
Posts: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinky
Why can't both of them just ignor one another and go about their own business? I guess because this is professional wrestling.
That's a bunch of bullshit right there. I'm a promoter, and I peacefully coexist with Bart, the PWG 6, UEW, NTW, etc. The real reason they can't go about their business peacefully is because neither of them want to. My Mom always used to say "it takes two to tango" and that's the truth. They live for this shit, the real shame is that they don't have their own message board to have their little war. Then again, if they did no one would see it except them and that would defeat the whole purpose of doing it here.

JB
__________________
There is nothing between us, but oceans of bad blood...
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-19-2006, 11:00 AM
lizflame's Avatar
lizflame lizflame is offline
Promotora de Luchas
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: L.A.
Posts: 887
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Crast
Jesse Hernandez and Joe Cantrell being shady people isn't so shocking, since they are wrestling promoters. Its one of the scummiest businesses in the world; it was born out of a con... if you really are some naive wrestler who thinks he got unlucky with two dishonest promoters, you'll be dissapointed when you find every other one is the same.

Justin
I'm not shady!
__________________
http://www.luchavavoom.com
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-19-2006, 11:40 AM
ShooterJay ShooterJay is offline
UNCENSORED Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 326
I honestly think SoCal is unique for the sheer number of promoters who are also pretty cool people - I've talked to Bart a couple of times and he's struck me as an awesome guy (though he couldn't pick me out of a crowd) and had the pleasure of speaking w/Liz over email, and Jason from everything I've read runs BiG Pro very professionally. PWG goes without saying with how amazing the shows are done. When I read all of the petty BS that goes on in other parts of the US (esp. the Northeast), it makes me glad that indy wrestling is in general run so well and on-the-level here.
__________________
!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-19-2006, 02:14 PM
unopeneddoor unopeneddoor is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Bernardino
Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinky
Here is they story on Joe Cantrell in a nutshell. Cantrell has been obsessed with wrestling for over half of his life. His two ambitions have been to run a wrestling orginaziation and destroy the EWF. He has tried several times by lying, cheating and sweet talking different people about how they will make
tons of money if they invest in him and his company. One thing about Cantrell is that he can talk up a storm. It is said that he can sell the Pope a double bed. His one problem is that he admires and loves Jesse Hernandez so much that when he was screwed by Hernandez and Bobby Bradley he went off the deep end.

Cantrell would do anything for Hernandez, and Hernandez knew it. Jesse is no Angel himself, and has taken advantage of hundreds of people who wanted to live a dream. He is the greatest guy in the world until you ask him for something in return. The standard answer is “Brotha, Brotha, Brotha!” Hernandez keeps him name clean by having his “boys” do his talking, especially Bo Cooper. He has never liked Cooper at all, but Cooper loves Jesse to death, so when Hernandez needs to get on this board and vent and badmouth people, he has Cooper post it for him. One Sunday evening in Bakersfield, Bobby Bradley punched Cooper in the face for no reason at all. Hernandez told me personally when it happened that he hoped Cooper got the message and would never come back because he hates him. Bradley is another hired hand for Hernandez. Hernandez gave Bradley the keys to the EWF truck two months after Bradley was married so Bradley could screw two young girls in the EWF truck while the EWF ran a class not fifty feet away. That is Bradley and Hernandez.

Well Hernandez and Bradley gave Cantrell one to many “Brothas,” and Cantrell lost it.
What happened was very simple. Cantrell booked a show for a swap meet in San Bernardino.
Cantrell and Hernandez agreed that if the event sold out, the wrestlers would get paid $50 each. The event sold out and Jesse did not live up to the bargain, paying the wrestlers only $10 each. Cantrell made a stink and Hernandez and Bradley threw him out of the EWF a week later.

Cantrell was right to be pissed, his deal with Hernandez got screwed by Jesse himself. But that did not give him the right to do what he has done. Cantrell has attacked Hernandez by trying to run the EWF truck off the road to calling child protective agencies about Jesses kids.

Hernandez did not help himself out any by one night racing down to Cantrells house with a gun.
He was stopped by two former EWF people at Cantrells house before any shooing began.

Joe Cantrell has one answer for everything, and that answer is SUE! He has threatened lawsuits against hundreds of people. He tried to sue two former UWW staff members for over three grand. He was laughed out of court along with his partner Dennis Alcorn. He has lied about his own death and now is lying about a son of his dying. His last girlfriend left him and went to Ohio to get away from him last year! Cantrell can’t spell or read because he left school in eighth grade because he farted in front of the girl he had a crush on! This was told to me by Cantrell himself! His first wrestling school in Rialto lasted as long as Alcorns first payments took them.
Cantrell has no money, he lives with his family in Bloomington. He signs everything he has just in case he becomes famous one day. He has hundreds of soda cans signed, as well as old wrestling tickets and a whole assortment of other items to sell when he makes it in the business. In a newspaper article last year, Cantrell said he has spent over $300,000 of his own money on the UWW. The closest Cantrell has been to that kind of money is by walking into a bank to try to get his own checking account which he can never get because of his credit. He is known in the Inland Empire as the “junk food bandit” because of his con to get food from fast food restaurants. His picture is even posted on several fast food joints in San Bernardino! I have seen him do it personally to Taco Bell!

The second UWW school was at the Rialto Speedway. That lasted until the owner of the speedway saw Cantrell and his ex-girlfriend stealing money from the box office after one UWW show. According to the speedway owner Cantrell got over $300 for himself.

Has also has a habit of telling people his partner Dennis Alcorn has AIDS! He has even told people one of his former wrestlers has the disease, and tht was when he was wrestling for UWW!

To end this post, Cantrell is nothing but a liar, user and a crazy man who has nothing but hate for people. He will sue you at the drop of a hat and do whatever he can to hurt you if you cross him.
To think about it for a second he is a lot like his idol Jesse Hernandez.
Cantrell maybe, Jesse no. He's helped me out a few times and visited me in the hospital. He may have only paid the boys $10, but there are other considerations to be put into account.

i don't even know why I'm posting this.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.