PDA

View Full Version : RevX results?

RevXFanX
03-18-2005, 08:11 AM
anyone?

filthylatinoheat
03-18-2005, 08:36 AM
what i remember
1st round) Nemesis and Guerrero De blood (in spainsh) Def Johnny Nightmare and El Chicken LOL

Torndao and Angel Def Kaos and mongol
Phoneix star and Zokre Def LoneStar and Carnage

Matt and Bigge perfect 10 Def Cyande and Daymamte however u spell his name

P Star and Zokre Def Nemsis and Guerrero (2nd Match of the night)

HT and angel Def Matt and Bigge

Buddy Geogre Def Bigge to retain the Title

P Star and Zokre Def HT and Angel in a bad ass match sucks only like 20to 25 were there (Cyande family was not there thats y) and after the hardcore match everyone left but us True Latino's

see u guys 2morrow at AWS

SabuFan316
03-18-2005, 08:45 AM
thats alot og biggie

Andrew
03-18-2005, 09:18 AM
P Star and Zokre Def HT and Angel in a bad ass match sucks only like 20to 25 were there (Cyande family was not there thats y) and after the hardcore match everyone left but us True Latino's

Man, Rev X fans are the worst. I remember at the last Rev X show I went to Super Dragon and Quicksilver put on an awesome match but almost everyone was being faggots and saying it was boring and shit. Rev X(and most hardcore wrestling) fans suck.

Ed Murphy
03-18-2005, 09:30 AM
Man, Rev X fans are the worst. I remember at the last Rev X show I went to Super Dragon and Quicksilver put on an awesome match but almost everyone was being faggots and saying it was boring and shit. Rev X(and most hardcore wrestling) fans suck.

wrestlers have to learn how to play to the crowd they have, not always doing what they want or at least what a small group of fans want.

don't forget about the sucky lucha fans

The fans that are the worst are the ones who don't show up and then talk shit.

No, actually the worst fans are the ones who talk shit first and then don't go to the show.

the only thing worse than that is the wrestlers who talk shit to the fans......

lol

Andrew
03-18-2005, 09:36 AM
wrestlers have to learn how to play to the crowd they have, not always doing what they want or at least what a small group of fans want.

Dragon played to the crowd.

don't forget about the sucky lucha fans

I agree, lucha fans(most of them, not all) suck for the most part.

The fans that are the worst are the ones who don't show up and then talk shit.

No, actually the worst fans are the ones who talk shit first and then don't go to the show.

I think the ones whore are the worst are the ones who watch it, try and get over at the expense of the wrestlers, and shit on a good match because it didn't have enough flips or guys slicing their faces open and bleeding to death.

Fuck, I'd rather bitch about something worth bitching about. Fuck ESPN and Fox Sports for not airing any Spring Training baseball, especialy when it's the only day I want to see any Spring Training baseball. Fuck this Figure Skating fag shit, I want to watch some fucking baseball but insted I'm stuck watching Making The Band 3.

And while I'm at it, why the fuck is ESPN airing pussy sports(or non sports for that matter) like golf, tennis, pool, or faggot ass poker.

Scrub
03-18-2005, 10:48 AM
True Fan, you are the biggest idiot in the world.

Texas Hold 'Em is awesome.

Old Skool
03-18-2005, 11:30 AM
I agree. This is what made FCW so bad. 90% of the audience wanted to see Lucha Libre and then when a guy like Supreme comes out and is only over with that other 10% and does absolutelty nothing to try and get over with the majority of the audience, then his match becomes boring, because 90% of the audience doesn't give a shit about it. If FCW is going to continue at the Grand Olympic and continue to book Lucha guys to draw for them, then maybe they should try to get guys like to Supreme to get a little more depth in the ring to get over with the audience.

Andrew
03-18-2005, 11:47 AM
True Fan, you are the biggest idiot in the world.

Texas Hold 'Em is awesome.

It's not a sport and it's boring to watch, it has no place on ESPN!

SoCal Tom Walters
03-18-2005, 12:05 PM
It's not a sport and it's boring to watch, it has no place on ESPN!

ESPN airs tons of shit that isn't sports; spelling bee, pool, bowling, auto racing, etc.

shyboy13
03-18-2005, 12:09 PM
the only thing worse than that is the wrestlers who talk shit to the fans......

Well, I think westlers SHOULD talk shit to the fans. That is part of the show and the greatness of independent wrestling. With the same token, fans SHOULD be able to talk shit to the wrestlers. Again, that is the beauty of independent wrestling. That is part of what we pay to do and expect.

The problem lies when either wrestler or fan crosses the line. Fans should be able to say just about whatever they want and so should wrestlers WITHOUT getting physical. Unfortunately, the wrestlers are all too often the ones who are wrong in this respect. Why should Adam Pierce be able to throw water on people and hit Syanide's dad with a bag of chips? In my opinion, that is grounds for self defense and a potential law suit. But seriously, do you think Scrap Iron would throw water at or hit Tank Abbot with a bag of chips? I doubt it. But we must remember that although wrestlers are public figures that are there to entertain us, fans should not cross the line either. If a fan assaults a wrestler (throwing things, spitting, etc) then the wrestler then has the right to defend himself and sue the fan as well. The problem is that there is much more at stake if the fan sues than the wrestler. I mean, the promoter, the venue, and the wrestler all can be financially hurt by such actions.

The bottom line is that independent wrestling is great because of the interaction between fans and wrestlers. That is the main reason why we love this shit so much. Wrestlers can and should talk shit to the fans and the same thing can be said the other way. No one should ever get physical at these events.

Andrew
03-18-2005, 12:17 PM
ESPN airs tons of shit that isn't sports; spelling bee, pool, bowling, auto racing, etc.

I knew I was forgetting something when I posted my rant. And to add to that they air Bass Fishing, WTF?

Ed Murphy
03-18-2005, 12:37 PM
hey guys let True Fan have his opinion. So he's not a fan of poker, maybe he is a fan of poke him. Maybe he has been told before by someone, "bend over I'm goin' all in"

World Series of Poker champion last year made 5 Million. second place, 3.5 million dollars, dollars guys, not chips.

maybe True Fan's opinion will change when he turns 21 or learns how to play poker.

and on the subject of good fans vs. bad fans, a good worker can make the bad fans the best fans. know your role and stay with it. more often than not, fans are the ones who cross the line first. A wrestler should be able to dump water on a fan, or throw chips at them. #1) great heat #2) great story for the fan to tell all his pals #3) both wrestler and fan should know that it goes no further than that.

shyboy13
03-18-2005, 12:48 PM
A wrestler should be able to dump water on a fan, or throw chips at them. ...both wrestler and fan should know that it goes no further than that.

I have no problem with that. With the sam logic you must then admit that fans should be able to throw things at wrestlers and it should go no futher than that. Is that what you are saying?

Look, I have no problem with any wrestlers. I think they are among the greatest athelets alive. I just think nobody should assault anyone. This goes for fans and wrestlers alike.

Hi-Pump Up Volume
03-18-2005, 12:51 PM
I knew I was forgetting something when I posted my rant. And to add to that they air Bass Fishing, WTF?

At least bass fishers have more charisma than half of WWE roster.

Ed Murphy
03-18-2005, 12:59 PM
I have no problem with that. With the sam logic you must then admit that fans should be able to throw things at wrestlers and it should go no futher than that. Is that what you are saying?

Look, I have no problem with any wrestlers. I think they are among the greatest athelets alive. I just think nobody should assault anyone. This goes for fans and wrestlers alike.

No not at all, I think if a fan throws something at a wrestler, the wrestler should be able to go out to the crowd and beat the crap out of said fan. That is the line to cross, a wreslter, if given a cup of beer, water, soda, can dump, throw or pour said contents of such beverage onto, nearby or next to said fan, why? Because that is something an asshole would do. And if it is the wrestlers job to be an asshole, he should act like one. The fans pay to see the wrestler, the wrestlers are 'special' and have 'special privledges' whereas the fans are not granted these. That is how it has been, and should be from no on, until eternity!! ajajajaajaajajajaaa
ajaaajajajajajajajajajaaajaaa

Sane Minds Suffer
03-18-2005, 01:38 PM
Dont forget darts with the angry announcer!

shyboy13
03-18-2005, 02:11 PM
No not at all, I think if a fan throws something at a wrestler, the wrestler should be able to go out to the crowd and beat the crap out of said fan. That is the line to cross, a wreslter, if given a cup of beer, water, soda, can dump, throw or pour said contents of such beverage onto, nearby or next to said fan, why? Because that is something an asshole would do. And if it is the wrestlers job to be an asshole, he should act like one. The fans pay to see the wrestler, the wrestlers are 'special' and have 'special privledges' whereas the fans are not granted these. That is how it has been, and should be from no on, until eternity!! ajajajaajaajajajaaa
ajaaajajajajajajajajajaaajaaa

Cool, I guess we just have differing opinions. You are entitled to your opinion and I respect it. I believe the legal system would share an opinion closer to mine however as would the majority of the world because unfortunately, fans dont go to wrestling events to be assaulted. Tell me though, if it is a wrestler's job to be an asshole, can he just slap a fan in the face? How about punch him? How about shoot him? After all, that is what an asshole would do? Isnt that what fans want when they pay to be entertained?

It is my opinion, and I hope you respect it like I respect yours, that the "line" that not be crossed is anything physical. A fan should not assault a wrestler and a wrestler should not assault a fan.

freekaleek
03-18-2005, 02:27 PM

BLASPHEMY! Bowling is a sport! It takes great practice and skill to become a great bowler. My father is a professional bowler and he's bowled with tons of injuries. Forget Isiah Thomas playing in the NBA Finals in 88 with a bum knee... try bowling with a bum knee that requires you to bend with. Bowling takes it's toll on your body! I've got nerve damage and arthesis in my right hand from putting so much twerk on the ball for it to hook. I've also broken my hand once from a bowling brawl (true story). Bowling is crazy man! Then there's outside factors such as the oil patterns on the lanes, psychological factors that you bring into the game that distract your concentration. If someone's playing your same shot.... you're screwed! Go to plan B cause the oil will be pushed. Have much more respect to those men and women who perfect their craft and have the time and passion to study balls.

Ynnad138
03-18-2005, 02:28 PM

That made me really embarrassed to be there. I was enjoying that match and was happy we were getting something like that in Rev X, but the crowd just totally ruined it for me. All the boring chants and people saying they wanted "real wrestling", just pissed me off.

I went to *ALL* the Rev X shows, but after the November show I (and my friend who had also gone to all of em) was left with no desire to ever attend another show. These shows happen just a couple blocks from me which made it easy for me to attend but now I wouldn't waste the time. Certain wrestlers' families ruin the show also.. I should have stopped going after that April show because it really was all downhill after that, aside from a few wrestlers/matches here and there (Tornado, that cage match was ok)..The cards just look the same and I'd rather not see the same Wrestler five times in one night. Nothing will ever top B-Boy tagging with Phoenix Star on a Friday night in front of 200+. :(

SabuFan316
03-18-2005, 03:26 PM

the spelling bee not a sport? b-a-l-d-e-r-d-a-s-h

RevXFanX
03-19-2005, 06:16 AM
Did you say sue for getting hit with a bag of chips???

Just want to make sure I didn't misread that...

TheDuckman
03-19-2005, 06:54 AM

Fishing Expeditions?

Scrub
03-19-2005, 02:13 PM
I agree. This is what made FCW so bad. 90% of the audience wanted to see Lucha Libre and then when a guy like Supreme comes out and is only over with that other 10% and does absolutelty nothing to try and get over with the majority of the audience, then his match becomes boring, because 90% of the audience doesn't give a shit about it. If FCW is going to continue at the Grand Olympic and continue to book Lucha guys to draw for them, then maybe they should try to get guys like to Supreme to get a little more depth in the ring to get over with the audience.
Ed Murphy, what's your take on this?

SabuFan316
03-20-2005, 01:10 PM
Supreme blows.

WaaTafuLiam
03-20-2005, 01:22 PM
Don't forget the Westminister Dog Show, unless you count some fat chick in a tight suit running along side a big poodle.

Scrub
03-20-2005, 01:26 PM
Don't forget the Westminister Dog Show, unless you count some fat chick in a tight suit running along side a big poodle.
Back in the days, I used to get so pissed off that the USA network would pre-empt RAW for the dog show. I could never make any sense of such a move, and would be so pissed off. Memories...

hellhammer
03-20-2005, 05:10 PM
OK I JUST READ THIS CRAP FROM SHY-FAG-BOY 13.
LOOK DIP SHIT! HOW THE HELL CAN ANYONE EVEN TRY TO THINK OF SUEING FOR WATER BEING THROWN ONTO THEM AND OR A BAG OF FUCKING CHIPS. THIS THIS A WRESTLING SHOW ASSFUCK! THAT IS NOT AN ASSULT,JUST PART OF THE SHOW. AT ONE AWS SHOW I SAW A GREAT WATER FIGHT BETWEEN A WRESTLER AND A FAN BOTH THROWING WATER AT EACH OTHER.IT WAS CLASSIC.THE FAN LET THE WRESTLER KNOW THAT HE WOULD NOT TAKE IT! AND THE WRESTLER STARTED IT, SO THAT'S WHY THE FAN WAS NOT KICKED OUT!
THE CHIPS PISSED ME OFF CAUSE I HAD TO CLEAN UP THE MESS. OTHER THEN THAT NO ONE WAS HURT AND ALL WAS WELL.THE FANS THAT BRING ATTENTION TO THEMSELVES GET IT RIGHT BACK DON'T THEY. THAT'S ALL PART OF THE SHOW.
SOMEONE SHOULD SUE YOU FOR BEING A DIP SHIT!

Scrub
03-20-2005, 05:29 PM
Whoa Bart calm down! shyboy13 supports the scene as much as he cans by going to tons of shows and bringing little ones with him.

The last thing we need to do is alienate another fan from going to Indy shows.

MauriceParsons
03-20-2005, 05:43 PM
Hell Bart, I agree with you on that one brother. This kid is a moron if he wants lawsuits and shit. Chips? Come on now man. He threw a bag of chips, so what. I've seen Eric Matlock pour a whole bag of Bugles on Bobby Hill and then El Negro bitchslapped the kid 10 minutes later. That wasn't a lawsuit. Shit shy boy, by your standards I should have taken Bart and Babi Slymm to court last year. Slymm slapped a friend of mine, head butt another one, verbal berrated Dontay, and wiped off my face paint. If you were my lawyer, I'd fire your ass. It's a god damn wrestling show. Did I sue King Kapitzke? No. Did I sue little Slymmothy McVeigh? No. You ass fuck. I felt bad I took so much away from the rest of that show. I felt bad that Bart might have lost that much camera time (I haven't seen the tape of that show, so I don't know if its on there or not. Actually, I'm hoping the footage from the first time Slymm made fun of Dontay is on the video of the show because that shit was fucking funny. http://www.dontaysugly.tk ). I felt bad because Slymm might have gotten reprimanded in the back for getting that physical. I really thought that we ruined the show. I was all fired up after that show and wanted to beat Slymm's ass in the parking lot. I didn't though. I walked by him and didn't say anything. The truth is, wrestling is wrestling. If you're going to go to a show with the intention of making bullshit lawsuits over water and bags of chips, I hope everyone on this board, on the dvdr board, on barnett's board and everyone that has anything to do with indy wrestling gets subpoenaed to testify against you, and countersues you for everything you will ever have because that is ridiculous. Punk ass 13 year old marks like yourself give other people on this board a bad name, even though I dislike most of them.

Justin Crast
03-20-2005, 07:16 PM
I think Bart has Tourette's Syndrome.

Justin

Andrew
03-20-2005, 07:16 PM
SOMEONE SHOULD SUE YOU FOR BEING A DIP SHIT!

Bart is awesome. Don't be a pussy Scrub!

And MauriceParsons is gay.

WaaTafuLiam
03-20-2005, 07:36 PM
THE FAN LET THE WRESTLER KNOW THAT HE WOULD NOT TAKE IT! AND THE WRESTLER STARTED IT, SO THAT'S WHY THE FAN WAS NOT KICKED OUT!
I think it's a good to put a disclaimer on the purchase of tickets, like AWS does.
Speaking for myself, I can distinguish between fantasy and reality. It is a wrestling show, so take it for what it's worth.

SabuFan316
03-20-2005, 08:36 PM
Who invented caps lock? I dont like him.

hellhammer
03-20-2005, 09:00 PM
yo scrub, dude go back and read everything that shyboy13 said.no fed needs something telling other people that someone should be sued over water and chips. that is one of the stupidest things i have ever read on this board. if a fan supports indy feds and wants them to last-why would that same person go and post nothing but negative crap on here.
these things happen in all feds everywhere. why was aws a topic here?
i don't know who shyboy13 really is. it may be someone that i like or know.
but that way he has gone off on this subject that happend at the feb. show is totally retarded to me.
so if this guy supports all indy feds-then why this lawsuit bullshit?
you tell me.
as far as justin,. i suffer from nothing!

SabuFan316
03-20-2005, 09:18 PM
A little known fact of me that I've been a Pacer fan longer then I have been one of Sabu, and like Sabu they can do know wrong.

So I must agree with Ed here. When a fan crosses the line, I think they have opened pandoras box, and deserve death if it extends to it. Fuck the Pistons.

Scrub
03-20-2005, 09:47 PM
A little known fact of me that I've been a Pacer fan longer then I have been one of Sabu, and like Sabu they can do know wrong.

So I must agree with Ed here. When a fan crosses the line, I think they have opened pandoras box, and deserve death if it extends to it. Fuck the Pistons.
FREE RON-RON!!!!

Scrub
03-20-2005, 09:48 PM
And to Bart, yeah, sueing over chips being thrown is a little silly. But with the way you were talking, it sounded like you wanted to make him into the next Billy Buddges.

SabuFan316
03-20-2005, 11:39 PM
I have a Free ron t shirt. I shoulda got a Free Artest one, whenever I walk around people ask me "whose ron?", "are you ron?"

Justin Crast
03-20-2005, 11:43 PM
I remember a crazy Bart tirade about Gary Yap at RevPro show during intermission once. N E 1 else remember?

Justin

SabuFan316
03-21-2005, 12:07 AM
yes, I do. Im thinking it was Rev J, I didnt know who Bart was at the time. It was quite funny and incoherent i I recall.

shyboy13
03-21-2005, 10:10 AM
Wow, such hostility!! And all directed toward me? I thought perhaps I was misinterpreted and went ahead and re-read my previous posts to see what may have possibly been misunderstood. After reading them, however, I can honestly say that I was quite clear in my presentation. Let me repeat so there is no misunderstanding: wrestlers should not assault fans and fans should not assault wrestlers. I did not mean to single out AWS nor Adam Pierce. AWS is/was in my opinion the best independent promotion I know/knew of. Scrap Iron is one of my favorite independent wrestlers because he one time acted kindly toward my daughter. One of my favorite moments in independent wrestling was when a fan gave Scrap Iron a beer, he drank it and then told the fan ďfuck you!Ē My daughter loves him and my son would rather go to AWS than even WWE. I only gave an example.

I assume Bart = hellhammer? Please Bart, donít kid yourself. Do you really think that if someone felt threatened by a wrestler, defended himself and was then beaten up they would not have a case in a court of law? If Syanideís dad defended himself and was ultimately beat up by Pierce do you really think you and perhaps even Frank & Sons would be immune to legal action? If your answer is yes then perhaps you need to open your eyes to the world we live in. I did not construct this world and its rules; I, like you, am but a single participant in society. You canít blame me for the way the world is.

And Bart, if you donít want me as a customer then thatís fine too. There are maybe 10 different independent promotions in the area I can go to. You donít have to worry about me stirring up trouble at your events or your shop. Just remember that I NEVER ONCE said I would sue anyone for such petty things. I enjoy the show just like everyone because I have been a wrestling fan for 20 years and know how things are.

Still, wrestlers and fans should not assault each other. That is my opinion.

Andrew
03-21-2005, 10:24 AM
This thread is so emo. :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v199/Dracko/cry.jpg

P.S. Dashboard Confessional sucks.

Sane Minds Suffer
03-21-2005, 10:41 AM
On the way home,
this car hears my confessions.
I think tonight I'll take the long way.
This weather.
The wind outside is biting.
It has left me feeling tired & exposed.
You've been asking me to bleed.
It seems these kinds of questions
They come too easy to you now.
Your lack of shame comes naturally.
I should not be suprised.
I should have seen it sooner.

You expect me to apologize
for things that you've done wrong.
While you're inciting others.
You're owning up to nothing
and I wish that I was gone,
because you're not going anywhere.

This damp air
is fighting my defroster.
My sighs they ring victorious
& fog this tinted glass.
It's clouded
& so is my head.
The hint of these new tears are sharp.
I try to choke them back.
But it's useless.
I am useless against them.
They are beating me with ease.

On the way home
this car hears my confessions.
I think tonight I'll take the long way

Old School Memphis
03-21-2005, 11:02 AM
When did I hit someone with a bag of chips? And for the record, I don't know who Cyanide's dad is.

RedEyedBandit
03-21-2005, 11:25 AM
I'm all for taking out Cyanides' family. One by one. That shit is annoying when they start going off.. it would be cool except Cyanide isnt over.. so it takes away from the show.

TheDuckman
03-21-2005, 11:33 AM
If this gets much further we're all going to have to sign release forms before going to a show. Seriously, who cares? Do wrestlers have a tendency to kick the crap out of fans? Cause if so I'm obviously going to the wrong shows.

And one less member of Cyanide's family at a show isn't necessarily a BAD thing.

Justin Crast
03-21-2005, 12:00 PM
RedEyedBandit and Duckman must be on truth serum.

Justin

hellhammer
03-21-2005, 12:05 PM
ok you just proved to me that you are indeed a retard!
everyone knows that if any wrestler hits a fan-or if a fan hits a wrestler that a lawsuit would follow. but none of these things had ever happend at a aws show.(unless set up). so get off your stupid fucking court case trip you stupid ass.
if you don't feel welcome, then don't come. if you feel that a wrestler may hurt you. then stay home. it's a show. and everyone knows that!
the wrestlers are not there to hurt you-and no one has gone outside to fight. so whats your problem.you say how much you like aws shows-yet you talk shit and bring it down with stupid shit like this!
so why don't you think about what you are saying first.
shit if anyfan trys to hit one of the wrestlers i'll be the first one there! and if a wrestler hits a fan.without reason. he will be fired,fined! and taken to jail!!!!! i don't hate you, and i was not looking to beat anyone down.but you singled out me and aws as if we did something wrong.
your point has been taken, but everyone already knows what could happen if a wrestler got into a fight with a fan.
the fan would get his ass kicked(if started it)the the cops would come and there would be an investigation about it.
so this is the last i'll say about this lame ass matter. i'll send you a private e-mail-maybe then you can tell me who you are.
oh and sabu fan -all i said about gary yap was that the people that were there at that rev.pro/aws show "were gonna see the show that was promoted",..........everyone knows the story about the last epic show.
old news shit happens and gary fucked up. at the time it made scense and i have talked to gary about it. shit happens, we all fuck up in this business.
as for the way i talk, that's just me. i call my best friends assholes and retards!!!!!!
ok i'm off this thread.

SabuFan316
03-21-2005, 04:08 PM
technically, I could sue someone or posting something I didnt like on this board...but it wont go through. So is he correct in saying he could sue.

Ynnad138
03-21-2005, 04:24 PM
Cyanide's family have ruined many, many shows.
It's not so much that they are so annoying when Cyanide is in the ring, but the fact that they have to ruin the rest of the show and kill all the heat for every single wrestlers on a card that isn't Cyanide..Fucking lame.

SabuFan316
03-21-2005, 04:26 PM
If I was a wrestler, my family would never be at a show.

Andrew
03-21-2005, 06:19 PM
Paul T needs to post in here and tell a story about Japanese wrestlers beating up fans and the fans loving every minute of it.

SmooveK
03-21-2005, 08:41 PM
Paul T needs to post in here and tell a story about Japanese wrestlers beating up fans and the fans loving every minute of it.

And the accidental beat ups, which are a bit more severe (but NOT sue-worthy)... If the announcers don't yell at everyone to get out of the way of a plancha, people will assume that they are safe. At this All Japan show I attended in 2003, it was either Extreme Blade or Amazing Red that jumped into the crowd, and since the announcer was slow in saying it, he landed on some poor little kid.

The kid was fine, I was shocked, and the kid's father started apologizing profusely to the wrestler.

-K

Sweet Evil Jesus
03-21-2005, 09:20 PM
I dont think any fan at a so-cal show should feel threatened, unless
Super Dragon's in the ring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Fan

As fun as that sounds theres nothing more fun than a New Japan fan riot.
Inoki loses to Vader RIOT! Riki Chosu attacks Hogan and Inoki RIOT! but the greatest of them all was the world famous Tijuana fan riot

SoCal Tom Walters
03-21-2005, 10:24 PM
If I was a wrestler, my family would never be at a show.

This is the truth.