PDA

View Full Version : SocalUncensored Unfair!!!

SonofSam-uelPowers
03-26-2004, 02:33 PM
I have been silent for a long time on this issue but I can be silent no more!!! There has been a federation that has existed for close to 4 years and has featured some of Socals hottest stars such as Mikey Henderson, NWA/TNA Superstar Frankie Kazarian, Smackdown Star Kieji Sakoda, "King of the Indies" Christopher Daniels as well as other top workers from around the country. With over 78 tapes made, with many of the matches right here in Socal, you would figure that there would be results listed, in-depth reviews by Socal Uncensored Staff, and witty banter on these very boards. But alas, I see none of that.

Well I want to petition for a change starting right here and now. I would like to see more coverage of this solid promotion, with reviews and pictures of the matches.

Don't take my word for it, go to thier Official Website and see for yourself.

Offcial Website for the CWF!!! (http://www.cyberfights.com)

I expect after viewing this, there will be a deluge of e-mails to add coverage of this fine promotion.

I thank you for your time.

Steve72
03-26-2004, 03:48 PM
Olde. So old, in fact, evangelical christians deny its existance.

Cody B
03-26-2004, 04:09 PM
I am sure if somebody e-mailed their news to Steve, it would be posted. He doesn't scavenge the net for press releases.

boogiewog
03-26-2004, 04:26 PM
I am sure if somebody e-mailed their news to Steve, it would be posted. He doesn't scavenge the net for press releases.

You'd be surprised.

Steve
03-26-2004, 06:12 PM
Gordon brings back the classics!

Actually, tht stuff is out of Vancouver Canada anyway, but for those who don't kniw, the site isn't geared towards wrestling fans per-say, but rather guys who like watching wrestlers, if you get my drift.

Steve