PDA

View Full Version : Old School TJ Show vs Pico Rivera Show.

Affliction
09-06-2010, 07:43 PM
Old School TJ Show vs Pico Rivera Show.

The title says it all, which one will the socaluncensored Lucha Libre troops be going to,. I prefer the Pico Rivera Show.

What about every one else.

THE DRIVER
09-07-2010, 03:13 AM
its easier to get to Pico Rivera, no border crossing, closer, I'm with you homey,weigh in Encapuchado, ARRIBA GORDOS DEL MAL

CAPUCHA
09-07-2010, 04:58 AM
yup over priced & under promoted pico rivera show here come los gordos! hey thanks to us eating a dz tacos each or the shows wouldn't make jack $H!t if it wasn't for our hungry assess!

OCTUBRENEGRO
09-07-2010, 07:07 PM
Hahhaha. Or thirsty asses either.

EL DEFENSOR
09-07-2010, 08:39 PM
Im really sorry to ruin your TJ show plans Mr. KAB3000, but I think I'm going to stay local and make an appereance at the Pico Rivera on Sept. 25...To be honest with you and the gang, Mrs. Defensor didn't liked the idea of me going to TJ and painting the town red. Not because of who I was going with, but because of the stuff going on down in Mexico, secuestros, killings, robberies, etc...I hope you'll understand the point I'm trying to get across here...maybe in other times she would've said fine but in these troubling and unstable criminal times down there, it only makes sense to play it safe,
Sincerely,
Javier AKA...El Defensor

Affliction
09-07-2010, 08:42 PM
yup over priced & under promoted pico rivera show here come los gordos! hey thanks to us eating a dz tacos each or the shows wouldn't make jack $H!t if it wasn't for our hungry assess!

It looks like Pico Rivera it is. But now I think we should get our drink and grub on else where prior to the show to avoid all the high priced beer and food prices at the Pico Rivera Sports Arena.

We have from this day until the 25th to plan out what where we will meet.

To bad that Tijuana has become so crime infested, I would love to go one day, but the reality is its not safe for anyone, even a lucha junkie.

kabezuki3000
09-07-2010, 10:38 PM
I was just there,not only was I safe,more importantly your doll was safe!

kabezuki3000
09-07-2010, 11:20 PM
Im really sorry to ruin your TJ show plans Mr. KAB3000, but I think I'm going to stay local and make an appereance at the Pico Rivera on Sept. 25...To be honest with you and the gang, Mrs. Defensor didn't liked the idea of me going to TJ and painting the town red. Not because of who I was going with, but because of the stuff going on down in Mexico, secuestros, killings, robberies, etc...I hope you'll understand the point I'm trying to get across here...maybe in other times she would've said fine but in these troubling and unstable criminal times down there, it only makes sense to play it safe,
Sincerely,
Javier AKA...El Defensor

Who is "Javier" youre forgetting "Its still real to me damn it"

kabezuki3000
09-07-2010, 11:23 PM
I dont know,Im still a definete maybe to either event I actually had a goodtime at both shows I attended with "Aff"

Marko
09-07-2010, 11:24 PM
Everybody's safe. Until they're not. :(

kabezuki3000
09-07-2010, 11:27 PM
Everybody's safe. Until they're not. :(

Didnt you almost get blown up at the last "AWS Show"?

Marko
09-07-2010, 11:30 PM
Didnt you almost get blown up at the last "AWS Show"?

Why do you think it was the last one?

Seriously, I'd love to meet up with you guys - only one seat as I'm gordo in other places - but I'm afraid it's outta my price range. Damn.

kabezuki3000
09-07-2010, 11:34 PM

Seriously, I'd love to meet up with you guys - only one seat as I'm gordo in other places - but I'm afraid it's outta my price range. Damn.

I meant it was the last "AWS Show" not necessarly the last time we'd ever run into you.

Marko
09-07-2010, 11:52 PM
I meant it was the last "AWS Show" not necessarly the last time we'd ever run into you.

Yeah. I think we understand each other. :D

EL DEFENSOR
09-08-2010, 10:49 AM

LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER TO THE FAST GROWING 'GORDOS DEL MAL' TEAM :D

OCTUBRENEGRO
09-10-2010, 12:11 AM
I'm in, any of them!