PDA

View Full Version : NWA Pro/M1W "Friday Fight Night" Feb. 5th-RESULTS: NEW M1W CHAMPION!!

M1W
02-06-2010, 10:51 AM
Willie Mack d. Scorpio Sky

Ryan Taylor d. Kyle Webb

The RockNES Monsters d. The Cutler Bros.

"Pretty" Peter Avalon d. Dan Moore

M1W Tag Team Champions "The Natural Selection" d. Sonny Samson and Andrew Hellman

Willie Mack won a 4-way elimination match outlasting Joey Ryan, James Morgan and defending champion Bobby Marshall to become the new M1W Champion

NWA Pro/Mach One Wrestling’s weekly “Friday Fight Night” returns Friday Feb. 12th live from the American Sports Center at 1500 S. Anaheim Blvd., Anaheim, CA 92805. Bell time 8:05PM, doors open at 7:30. Tickets are $6 for adults, $3 for students w/ ID and children 12 and under.

*Card subject to change

www.m1wrestling.com
www.nwawrestling.com
M1W info line: (714) 261-4861

btwnchaosnorder
02-06-2010, 12:08 PM
Wow, I didn't see that coming.

atox
02-06-2010, 12:23 PM
I know I usually dont go into much detail about shows and just usually say something along the lines of "fun show, I had a good time" this show was a bit different. Long story short, this week was the toughest week of my life. I told my good friend that I would come out to the show so I did. Here are my thoughts on the show.

Willie Mack d. Scorpio Sky
As always, Sky is one of the best here in Socal, and Willie has stepped his game up so much this past year or two that this match was lots of fun. Both guys have tons of talent.

Ryan Taylor d. Kyle Webb
Webb is getting better and better with more expeirenced under his belt and Taylor simply put is one of the best in Socal. If you get to wrestle over in Japan for a few months and have no living expenses, that speaks measures of your talent.

The RockNES Monsters d. The Cutler Bros.
Yuma and Goodtime together is gold. They are such a orginal and creative tag team that the crowd absoultely adores. Cutler Brothers always bring the goods and this match was fast paced and fun. Crowd is dying to see Yuma and Goodtime become tag champs.

"Pretty" Peter Avalon d. Dan Moore
I'm going to miss Dan as he is leaving to go back to Australia soon as he is good worker. Peter is one of the best things to happen to Socal indys in a while. Can't say anything bad about this match.

M1W Tag Team Champions "The Natural Selection" d. Sonny Samson and Andrew Hellman
The crowd hates the champs which is exactly what they want. They both have great bodies and can work too. Samson and Hellman as a tag team works as both men capitalize on each other.

Willie Mack won a 4-way elimination match outlasting Joey Ryan, James Morgan and defending champion Bobby Marshall to become the new M1W Champion
This was an awesome surpise as it was supposed to be a triple threat match that got turned into a 4 way. Joey is one of the best in socal so seeing him work is always a treat. Red Tornado showed a lot of fire in his eyes and had the most passion in this match than I can ever remember seeing out of him before. Bobby was a real treat to have these past few months and will be surely missed as he is one hell of a talent and Willie like I said before has stepped his game up tons and I am so proud of him for all his successes. The match itself was great and had each guy coming out looking strong.

Thats it folks. On a side note, I would like to thank Jon Ian for putting these shows on for fans like myself to come out and enjoy and for allowing the workers a chance at more experience or another payday. Jon Ian is one of the best people I have ever met not in indy wrestling but in life. Thats all I got.